Myanmar quake death toll rises over 3,000

World News
03-04-2025 | 00:39
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
print
Myanmar quake death toll rises over 3,000
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
print
0min
Myanmar quake death toll rises over 3,000

The death toll from a major earthquake in Myanmar has risen above 3,000, the ruling junta said on Thursday.

A statement from a junta spokesperson said that 3,085 deaths had been confirmed, with 341 still missing and 4,715 injured, six days after the shallow 7.7-magnitude quake.

AFP

World News

Myanmar

Quake

Death Toll

LBCI Next
Tokyo says Trump tariffs may contravene WTO rules and Japan-US treaty
Macron to hold meeting with sectors impacted by Trump's tariffs
LBCI Previous
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More